22 November 2010

QC Diaries: Food

There are some food establishments that I've visited during my rest days. I usually head to SM Cubao (which is only a 10 minute ride from the hostel that we're staying) to buy groceries.

ICE QUEEN. Yummy DQ!

The famous BLIZZARD.

Served UPSIDE DOWN. Never spills.
TACO BELL! Finally!

I heard so much about TACO BELL in the case studies in our business class.
The above photos are the food establishments that cannot be found in Cebu. During my entire stay in Manila, I never get to take home a box of Krispy Kreme. Which is a blessing in disguise--because my colleague, Kim and I were stuck 22 hours in the airport due to Typhoon Frank.

I didn't do much food trip because my everyday itinerary involves only two destinations: work and hostel. That explains why I lost a lot of pounds while in Manila. I don't have a good appetite due to stress. The easiest meat I can find in the city is chicken. I seldom eat pork and fish. I'm not a beef eater as well. So basically I always have a bland chicken for breakfast, lunch and dinner. When I went back to Cebu, I avoided chicken like a plague. It took me a few months to work on my appetite for chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment