14 September 2010

QC Diaries: Imma Manila Girl!

Same day last year, I flew to Manila for training for one month and a half. I'll be reliving my moments in Manila. Witness my rants and raves of my Manila chronicles: the QC Diaries.


One way ticket to Manila


I'm wedged between my SM S'Bhagz and my fellow ASM Kim. Kim and I will be left in Manila for training. It's gonna be information overload.




That's our ride!
My last memory on board of the plane is turbulence. I'm not that totally gung-ho on the plane ride. My ears have to adjust to air pressure.

Our plane arrived around 10 am which made us late for our company orientation in Libis. We just dropped our bags in the room and changed our clothes. Our trainers informed us that we will all be attending a workshop in United Nations Avenue. All I can remember on our first day in Manila is that we walked a lot. The following day, I felt like I walked the required number of steps to fight osteoporosis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment